Monday, November 11, 2013

Keep On Keeping On

So, this is the last blog post required by my class.  Actually, I think the last one was.

I'm going to keep the blog.  Someday, it'll be interesting to read back and see how I felt each step on my way.  So the blog stays, even though no one except me will be reading it.

I gained a little weight and finally told Jason about the not eating during the day and I got a lecture on how this is a Bad Idea.  So, I'll move back into my shake thing.  Even though all I had for breakfast was super sweet coffee.  CALORIES!

Weekends are the hardest.  No one wants to cook.  Well, not on the weekdays only.  But it leaves Jason cooking all the time because I am at class when things don't go wrong (and this semester, they have been) and I'm really afraid that I'll fail this paper because my shaping plan did NOT work out like I meant it to.  I gave in too many times, didn't watch what I was doing half the time and it wasn't because I wanted to not adhere to the plan, I really did.  I just...I don't know.  Maybe I just don't have the self-discipline I had when I was in the military.  I gotta get that back somehow.

Like my title, I just have to keep on keeping on and keeping up with this.  My dad has the diabetes, I had gestational diabetes while pregnant.  I don't need to end up the same way, even though my blood sugar and cholesterol levels are fine (as learned when a full-fledged panic attack sent me to the hospital overnight because it was thought I was having a heart attack).  I just need to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment