Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Two Posts in One Day

I'm wondering if I should take the exercise component out of this experiment.  I feel like I'm setting myself up to fail, here.

I don't know if I'll be under calories because I'm making my chicken soup casserole for both my family and a second one for a friend.  I had a turkey burger today for lunch because I forgot my protein shake, which should count as my "solid" food for today and just drink my protein shake, but I'm so hungry that I'll probably give in to the cheesy goodness that is my casserole.  I don't know, though.  Maybe I need to get on the treadmill to offset the calories but I don't know if it'll be enough to actually offset it or not.  It's 579 calories alone, 36g of fat, 1400g of sodium, 20g of carbs; I really don't know that exercise alone would make it so that I'm not torpedoed by a weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment